Statistik: 30,168 Versionen von 1,984 Programme
Wählen Sie eine Software-Titel... Downgrade auf die Version, die Sie lieben,!
mIRC 6.3 Änderung der Registrierung
- Fixed /var bug when parsing multiple $identifiers() on one line.
- Fixed /auser bug halting script if user already existed.
- Fixed /toolbar -fl bug when an item in toolbar.ini contained a popup @menu.
- Fixed custom DLL delay-unload feature so that it is only applied when mIRC exits. In other cases, the DLL is unloaded immediately.
- Fixed mIRC always forcing an SSL +port if the last connection was an SSL +port.
- Fixed popup menu positioning bug when pressing spacebar to display popup close to edge of Windows desktop.
- Fixed $inroundrect() and $inellipse() bug.
- When connecting to a round robin dns pool ip address the original connect address is now remembered and the connect message now has dns pool appended to it.
- Fixed round robin dns pool ip address bug with SSL connections not remembering original host address during verification.
- Fixed /queryrn bug not renaming same name with different case.
- Fixed right-click popup menu selections not working correctly under Vista in some cases.
- Fixed Servers List popup menu not displaying items correctly.
- Fixed firewall password corruption bug.
- Fixed script editor minimize/restore bug.
- Fixed $sin/$cos/etc. rounding errors.
- Fixed ? marked urls being deleted incorrectly while mIRC was running.
- Fixed color codes not being processed properly in wrapped lines in some situations.
- Fixed URL links not being opened with default browser under Vista.
- The -r command line switch behaviour has been changed so that if no path is specified after -r, mIRC will use the executable path.
- For Vista compatibility, new installations of mIRC now save all
settings in the User\'s Application Data\\mIRC folder by default.
However, if the installer or mIRC find mirc.ini in the same folder as mirc.exe they will use the mirc.exe folder for all settings. Users installing over an old version of mIRC should therefore see no change in behaviour.
The installer is now also aware of administrator and standard user accounts and installs mIRC accordingly.
- Fixed command prefix /!. parsing inconsistencies across routines.
- Fixed // echo hello being parsed as //echo hello. The parser now halts parsing of empty // commands.
- Fixed reload logs bug, was loading logs in wrong order.
- Fixed on KICK event clearing $chan/$nick too early when you are kicked from a channel.
- Fixed /drawtext color parsing bug in picture @windows.
- Fixed /toolbar -fs bug, icon size was being saved incorrectly.
- Fixed servers dialog intermittent gpf bug when sorting servers.
- Fixed /dcc send -l and -m parsing bugs.
- Fixed irc:// links not working under Vista.
- Changed registry handling to ensure that mIRC works the same way
whether run under administrator or standard user accounts.
mIRC no longer updates the Uninstall section of the registry to point to the currently running mIRC, the Uninstall section is now only set by the installer. Removed -nouninst command line switch since this is no longer applicable.
Also irc:// links are now only added to the Current User registry, not the local machine registry and this is only done when mIRC is run, not by the installer.
The -service command line switch has been removed from the help file though it is still supported under 95/98/ME.
- mIRC no longer uses an internal uninstaller, instead the install program now places an uninstall.exe in the mIRC folder.
- Fixed dialog table definition not being able to call local aliases if dialog was opened from the command line.
- Extended custom dialog ab id parameter to allow id to be an alias/identifier.
- Fixed comments not being parsed correctly in the users list.
- Fixed mouse cursor display bug during mark/copy.
- Added internal U3 support to mIRC. mIRC looks for these command line parameters -appStart, -appStop, and -hostCleanUp, and looks for U3_HOST_EXEC_PATH and U3_APP_DATA_PATH environment variables.
- Fixed ini storage bug when using -portable switch.
- Changed -portable command line switch behaviour. Now makes mIRC both 1) avoid use of the registry and 2) use the executable folder as the mirc.ini folder.
- Fixed /if parser not reporting invalid operator for => and = !
- Fixed window display bug when rejoining an already joined channel.
- Fixed /writeini and /remini not reporting an error if they were unable to write to the file.
- Added support for positioning Treebar at top/bottom of mIRC window.
- Added support for network specific notify nicks. If no network
is specified, nick is used on all networks. Extended command to
[network] [note], where -n indicates network has been specified. Also added $notify().network.
- Changed Received Files explorer display to show folders pane.
- Notify/URLs list windows are now displayed in both the treebar and the switchbar.
- Changed the way the notify list window is displayed on connect.
- Added -noreg command line switch to make mIRC avoid use of the registry (to make up for old -portable behaviour).
- Fixed $input dialog (and other windows) not being centered on desktop correctly if main mIRC window was minimized.
- Added support for numeric 005 TARGMAX and MAXTARGETS tokens when sending privmsgs and notices in /amsg, /ame, /qme, /qmsg, /omsg, and /onotice.
- Fixed notify list routine that was not correctly optimized, may have led to high cpu usage/interface lag for some users.
- Fixed various dialogs opening centered in main window when opened with keyboard shortcuts, eg. Alt+O, Alt+B, etc.
- Added support for notify list display in treebar, option enabled via treebar popup menu.
- Added treebar menu option to use System menus or Window menus for right-clicked treebar items. System menus are the default. Toggle by holding shift key while right-clicking.
- Added $menutype and $menucontext to supplement $menu. They are available during popup menu creation and indicate the menu type and context of the menu being created.
- Changed left-click method on treebar items, it takes one click to open and close windows now.
- Fixed issues with /mkdir and $isdir(). $isdir() will now only accept folder names, whereas previously it was accepting filenames as well.
- Changed status window icon so that you can now tell when it is connected, connecting, logging on, or disconnecting.
- Alt+LeftClick no longer changes the status window icon, instead it now adds a down arrow to the button. When clicked it displays a popup menu of hidden windows.
- The status window title in switchbar/treebar now always shows the network/server name, even when not connected.
- Added Buffer menu to custom @window system menu.
- Changed the way files are renamed/copied/deleted to resolve file issues experienced by some users.
- Fixed favorites menu recent channels history bug.
- Changed the way $active works, was not consistent before.
- Changed on ACTIVE so that it always triggers when a window gets the focus, was not triggering in all situations before.
- Fixed /unload not halting script on error.
- Added treebar support for spacebar to pop up menu for selected item.
- Fixed $wrap() bug not handling bold control codes across multiple lines correctly.
- If an incoming notice is displayed in more than one window eg. in common channels or the active window, windows are now highlighted only if necessary.
- Added /cnick -f switch that forces the addition of a new entry to the list instead of updating an existing nick.
- Fixed relative path bug when handling short paths.
- Improved error handling in /load command.
- Added Notify and Urls List items to windows order dialog, affects position of these items in treebar.
- Added support for on ^TABCOMP, triggers before a $id or %var is evaluated.
- Changed $fserv() to $fserve(), old identifier still supported but no longer documented.
- Fixed MDI background display flickering bug.
- The /setlayer command can now set the transparency of the main mIRC window.
- When in the Script Editor mIRC no longer considers itself the active application, this allows flash/beep/etc. events to trigger.
- All buttons that select/display files/folders now display the whole file/path with ellipsis if necessary.
- Fixed nick color list freeze issue, instead of updating all nicks immediately when colors change, now only updates them when they are visible.
- Moved highlight dialog to address book and added regex support.
- Fixed options dialog memory leak.
- Fixed Move status window... bug in Group dialog.
- Fixed wildcard matching bug.
- Added support for tips, text balloons that pop up near the Windows
tray to notify you of various events such as incoming messages or
users in your notify list coming on or leaving IRC.
Tips only appear when mIRC is not the active application and are
hidden the moment mIRC becomes active.
Tips can be configured in the Options/Windows/Options dialog.
The Highlight dialog in the Address Book also supports tips for matched items.
Tips can also be scripted using the $tip() identifier:
$tip(name,title,text,delay,iconfn,iconpos,alias,wid) Returns Nth position of tip if successful, zero if not.
name - name of the tip
title - title
text - text
delay - from 3 to 60 seconds
iconfn - icon filename
iconpos - icon position in filename
alias - alias to perform when tip is double-clicked
wid - id of window to which tip belongs
name, title, text are required.
delay, iconfn, iconpos, alias, and wid can be $null.
$tip(name/N) can be used to list existing tips.
Right-click in a tip pauses the time-out for all tips.
Shift+Left-click in a tip closes that tip.
Double-click in a tip triggers the alias if one is defined, or opens the associated window if not.
The tip automatically fits the text into it and will at most widen to quarter of your screen width.
New tips are queued until older tips time-out. Tips time-out at a slower rate if they are not at the head of the queue.
If no wid is specified, the tip belongs to the status window of the currently active connection.
A tip is closed if the window it belongs to is made active or is closed, or if mIRC is made active and the tip belongs to an MDI window.
- Fixed /showmirc -nt bug minimizing mIRC but not activating the next application window.
- Fixed $mp3() not handling unicode tags correctly.
- Added $fullscreen identifier, returns 1 if an application is running in full screen mode, 0 if not. This applies to game and non-game applications.
- Fixed agent speaking bug.
- Extended /echo -iN to allow maximum N of 256.
- By popular request, changed logging method back to old method, no longer uses name.N.log filename format.
- For new installs the download folder is now named downloads\r and a scripts folder is created by default.
- Added $ebeeps identifier, returns sounds enabled/disabled state.
- Updated tab display routines to use XP/Vista themes.
- Fixed menubar spaces bug, all scripts are now aligned on load using same align routine as editor.
- Removed support for mirc.hlp file on F1 key, only mirc.chm is used now.
- Fixed editor monitor file changes bug with .ini files.
- When run under Vista mIRC now checks for a corresponding virtual store folder at startup. Vista creates virtual store folders for older non-Vista compatible applications, such as older versions of mIRC. If mIRC finds such a folder, it displays a dialog box allowing you to retrieve your old mIRC files and settings.
- Added $sha1(text|&binvar|filename,[N]) identifier, where N = 0 for plain text (default), 1 for &binvar, 2 for filename.
- Updated to PNG 1.2.18 and PCRE v7.2 libraries and to OpenSSL 0.9.8e support files.
- The about dialog now displays a second page that loads from the mIRC website. No information is sent to the server.
- Fixed custom dialog icon definitions not setting %var values correctly on exit.
- Changed compiler optimization settings resulting in slightly larger executable.
- Added Mode menu item to the View menu in the menubar that allows you to switch between Normal and Compact modes. Compact mode makes mIRC behave like a messenger with the treebar filling the main window, all windows opening on the desktop, and so on.
mIRC 6.3 Screenshots
mIRC 6 Baut
- mIRC 7.43
- mIRC 7.39 (Beta)
- mIRC 7.38
- mIRC 7.37 (Beta)
- mIRC 7.35 (Beta)
- mIRC 7.31 (Beta)
- mIRC 7.29
- mIRC 7.27
- mIRC 7.25
- mIRC 7.22
- mIRC 188.8.131.52
- mIRC 7.19
- mIRC 7.17
- mIRC 7.15
- mIRC 7.14
- mIRC 7.1
- mIRC 6.35
- mIRC 6.34
- mIRC 6.33
- mIRC 6.32
- mIRC 6.31
- mIRC 6.21
- mIRC 6.2
- mIRC 6.17
- mIRC 6.16
- mIRC 6.15
- mIRC 6.14
- mIRC 6.12
- mIRC 6.11
- mIRC 6.1
- mIRC 6.03
- mIRC 6.02
- mIRC 6.0
- mIRC 5.82
- mIRC 5.81
- mIRC 5.8
- mIRC 5.71
- mIRC 5.7
- mIRC 5.61
- mIRC 5.6
- mIRC 5.51
- mIRC 5.5
- mIRC 5.41
- mIRC 5.4
- mIRC 5.31
- mIRC 5.3
- mIRC 5.11
- mIRC 5.1
- mIRC 5.02
- mIRC 5.0
- mIRC 4.72
- mIRC 4.7
- mIRC 4.6
- mIRC 4.52
- mIRC 4.5
- mIRC 4.1
- mIRC 4.0
- mIRC 3.92
- mIRC 3.9
- mIRC 3.8
- mIRC 3.72
- mIRC 3.7
- mIRC 3.64
- mIRC 3.6
- mIRC 3.51
- mIRC 3.5
- mIRC 3.42
- mIRC 3.4
- mIRC 3.2
- mIRC 3.1
- mIRC 3.0
- mIRC 2.7a
- mIRC 2.5a
- mIRC 2.4a
- mIRC 2.1a
- mIRC 2.1