Statistik: 30,168 Versionen von 1,984 Programme
Wählen Sie eine Software-Titel... Downgrade auf die Version, die Sie lieben,!
MyDefrag 4.3.0 Änderung der Registrierung
* Added the MoveUpToZone fileaction.
* Changed the NTFS scanner so it will now always use 512 bytes for the USA fixup. Previously it used the number of bytes per sector, which is 512 bytes for most harddisks, but it appears that NTFS also uses 512 for ultra-big harddisks, even though they have a different number of bytes per sector.
* Added some code to SelectNtfsSystemFiles() to protect the program against infinite loops in data on the disk.
* Fixed a bug that caused MoveToEndOfDisk() not to display a progress percentage.
* Changed the ExcludeVolumes setting. It can now be used multiple times in a script.
* Documented the "/TASKS" installer commandline option.
* Added the SkipBlock option to all the SortBy fileactions.
* Added the ExitIfTimeout setting.
* Added the bouncing box display mode to the screensaver.
* Added a special exclusion for the "$dcsys$" file used by DiskCryptor so MyDefrag will never move this file. The exclusion is not really needed because the file is protected by the DiskCryptor driver, but I have added it anyway, just in case.
* Changed the way how variables can be defined and changed. Previously the syntax was "NAME=VALUE", but this caused undesirable error messages in case of a syntax error. Variables can now be defined and changed with the SetVariable command.
* Several improvements in error reporting. One of these is that the regular MyDefrag version will no longer ask the user to post the debug logfile on the forum.
* The ImportListFromProgramHints fileboolean will now ignore hint files that are older than 30 days.
* Changed the contents of the "date" variable from "2010/12/31" into "2010-12-31". The old contents could not be used for filenames.
* The installer will now create a daily scheduled task by default. Previously the default was not to create the task.
* Added the "DataDiskDaily.MyD", "DataDiskWeekly.MyD", "DataDiskMonhtly.MyD", "Daily.MyD", and "Monthly.MyD" scripts. Renamed the "OptimizeDaily.MyD" script into "SystemDiskDaily.MyD", "OptimizeWeekly.MyD" into "SystemDiskWeekly.MyD", and "OptimizeMonthly.MyD" into "SystemDiskMonthly.MyD".
* The installer now creates two scheduled tasks, a daily task and a monthly task.
* Fixed a problem in the ZoneSize and ZoneBegin script variables.